We are often wholly immersed in details of our expert knowledge. Yet common customers or clients tend to have their own knowledge, perspective, needs and expectations. Are we familiar with them?
We know the market. The aim of segmantation and U&A (Usage and Attitude) studies is to describe in detail the market and its subsegments size and identify target audience, their needs and expectations. The results will help you set up your company´s business-marketing strategy and be successful also in the long run.
What questions shall be answered?
- What portion of the target audience knows you? How many of them are your clients?
- How often do they use your products and services?
- How are your competitors doing?
- What matters when it comes to choosing a product or a service? What is the purchase decision process like?
- Does your brand meet these needs?
- Who are the most valuable clients on the market? What is their profile like? How many of them are there in your portfolio? How do they see and evaluate your brand and company?
- What is an effective way of addressing specific target groups? What is their size? Where can you find them? What do they like to hear (are driven by)?