One of the most common and least questionable marketing truths is that keeping a client is less costly but at the same time equally important as getting a new one. Clients are getting more and more demanding and companies which care about their satisfaction establish themselves in trade.
Knowledge of the reasons for dis/satisfaction, evaluation of the means of interaction and consumer insights is one of the most valuable information a brand can own today. Our approach is a combination of regular monitoring of quantitative satisfaction markers (indexes of satisfaction, loyalty, equipment simplicity rate and recommendation) and a qualitative in-depth look at the “customer soul”.
What questions shall be answered?
- What is the overall satisfaction of your clients? What is the overall satisfaction like compared to your competitors?
- What is the proportion of the most satisfied clients who act as your ambassadors?
- And what is the proportion of the least satisfied clients?
- What are the key reasons for dis/satisfaction? What are your strengths and weaknesses from your clients´perspective?
- What are your clients´ recent experiences like? What do they miss and what would they welcome?
- How important are various means of communication with your company?
- How are your competitors perceived by your clients as well as their own?